Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wild In the Streets (and sidewalks)

Coming from a school with an enrollment of only 6,000 students, I was not accustomed to a large campus. I could walk from my house 1 street off campus to the opposite side of campus in 10 minutes. Midwestern's campus could fit inside the Texas A&M golf course with room left to spare. Gone are my days of walking across campus in a quick and easy manner.

So what am I to do? Blade it up, baby.

Rollerblading had it's hay-day in the 80's and 90's for good reason. I don't understand why more people don't still do this. It's like walking and flying at the same time! I was the ONLY person yesterday rollerblading on campus. There were more people on unicycles (2) than rollerblades (1, me). Something is wrong with that image. Why are there carnies going to the same school as me?

2 comments: